We are still processing, the rather surprising, announcement from the weekend that a matching grant of $400,000 has been made available to Grace Fellowship. As previously announced, we planned to launch the “Strengthen Our Hands to Build” campaign in March, but with this matching grant being made available to us we must act on this part of the campaign now.
God continues confirming His blessing and plans to relocate us.
Here are the details of the grant.
- Grace is the recipient of the remaining funds of an unnamed foundation that is closing. The very generous amount made available to Grace is $400,000.
- This money is required to be distributed out of the fund as a matching grant by 12/31/22.
- The challenge of the grant is new monies raised during November and December will be matched. The present $579,918 in the Building Fund will not count toward the Grant.
- All gifts given marked Building Fund during the months of November and December will be matched dollar for dollar up to $400,000. So $400,000 given is matched and becomes $800,000. The foundation will match whatever we give up to $400,000.
Marlyce and I are asking ourselves, “What would the Lord have us give toward this?” Know this, the size of the gift doesn’t matter as every little bit will help and be doubled. The widow’s penny is just as important to God as the rich person’s riches.
I love this journey that Pappa God has us on. He often stretches us to help us see what He can do through us, this seems like such an opportunity.
Have an amazing Thanksgiving!
No Family Night this week. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Our Building Committee and Elder Team continue to work with our Architect Dale Buckingham (you might remember Dale who led worship at Equip 2021) to design a building that will help take Grace into the future on the new property.
- Our current Building Fund balance is $579,918.18. Thanks for your continued generosity, every little bit makes a difference.
- We are looking toward a campaign in March 2023 entitled “Strengthen Our Hands to Build“. We trust God to help us both within and outside of Grace to see what God can do as He Strengthens Our Hands.
- Our goal is to have a Ground Breaking service in October 2023.
Time Change for Worship Service
Sunday Worship Services will begin at 9:30 am
Save the Date
- No Family Night on November 23
- Family Christmas Eve Services– December 24, 4:00 & 5:30. No Service December 25. Enjoy time with your family and friends.
CAMP BETHEL Winterama 2022
A Christ-centered experience
You can find more information online at: www.campbethelwyo.com
Camps Grades Dates Fees:
Winterama 1 Grades 3-6 Dec 28-30 $125
Winterama 2 Grades 7-12 Dec 30 – Jan 1 $125
Check-in time is 3:00 pm for both camps, and pick-up time is 2:00 pm for both camps.
You can register & pay online at: www.campbethelwyo.co
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 5:30 pm– 7:00 pm
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 9:30 am-11:00 am
Kindle Kids for children infants through 5th grade 6:30-7:45 pm at Grace Fellowship
Flashpoint Youth for Middle School & High School Students
Youth group at Bomber Mount Civic Center 6:30-7:45 pm
Adult Small Groups
Mom’s in Prayer International 8:00 or after school drop off @ Grace
Family Night @ Bomber Mtn Civic Center | Meal 5:30-6:30 | Small Groups 6:30-7:45
Prayer for Missions in the Prayer Room @ GF 12:00 pm-1:00 pm