We miss God when we live as though we have Him all figured out. We have a habit of trying to reduce God down to our own way of thinking and making Him look and think like us.
Something powerful happens in our lives when our trust in God is greater than our desire for control. Paul says in 1 Timothy 3:16, “Beyond all questions, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.”
As long as we run from the things of God that we do not understand and insist on controlling what we do understand – we will miss the things that are too wonderful for words in our own lives.
Can’t wait to see you this weekend…. I am blessed by hearing of God’s dealings within our lives.
Thank you to all the men and women that have and are currently serving our country.
No Family Night on November 22. Enjoy the Thanksgiving break with your friends and family.
@Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15
Menu: Tacos/Burritos, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45
Adults: Pastor Rick will be teaching on “Unlocking Treasure”
Flashpoint (Middle School—High School): Will be studying the life and ministry of Jesus using clips from The Chosen.
Kindle Kids (Infants– 5th grade): Will be studying Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount.
Casas por Cristo date change
Grace Fellowship is excited to announce we will be building a house in the Dominican Republic April 6-13. This team of 15 will experience a life changing experience as we partner with Pastor Guarin Rodriquez and build a house for a needy family in the Dominican. We still have 7 openings! If you want more information, simply let us know via email or Communication Card!
For those already committed to this mission trip, Jeff Wing needs your birthdate and your email. Jeff’s contact is email@example.com
A huge thank you to everyone that attended and supported this yer’s Equip Conference. We couldn’t have done it without you.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– KREW (Children’s Church for K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –KREW (Children’s Church K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 –Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade)
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesdays Evenings 6:30 –7:45 @ Bomber Mtn Civic Center.
Flashpoint Youth If you would like to get text message notifications text “Flashpoint” to 307-370– 7203
- Women of Grace Gathering – every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30-7:45 Family Night @ Bomber Mtn.
- Thursday Mornings 8:10– Mom’s in Prayer International
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study