My prayer for Equip – Experiencing the Presence
Take us to the place of childlike wonder.
We don’t’ ever want to think we know too much to be astounded by Your ways.
We don’t ever want to think we know better than what You want to say to us.
Direct every gathering, every seminar, all our worship.
Takes us places spiritually we have never been.
Revive dry places.
Soften hard places.
Make us fit to be a dwelling called Your Church.
Update on Strengthen Our Hands Campaign
Strengthen Our Hands Update
- Grace makes a mortgage payment into the building fund of $5,000 per month.
- Total Interest Earned from Edward Jones $33,868.24
- Our construction company, Van Ewing, has been submitting blueprints for bids.
Strengthen Our Hands to Build Faith Promise
Received to date
Balance of Strengthen Our Hands
Present Cash on deposit
Total projected – when Cash and Faith Promises are received.
We are asking God to help us build debt free! This will take us all. If you haven’t had opportunity to give yet jump in and start either through regular giving to the Building Fund or a Strengthen Our Hands Faith
Don’t forget to change your clocks back an hour on Saturday night.
Family Night Kick Off
@Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15
Menu: Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Chips, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45
Adults: Pastor Rick will be teaching on “Unlocking Treasure”
Flashpoint (Middle School—High School): Will be studying the life and ministry of Jesus using clips from The Chosen.
Kindle Kids (Infants– 5th grade): Will be studying Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount.
Casas por Cristo date change
Grace Fellowship is excited to announce we will be building a house in the Dominican Republic April 7-13. This team of 15 will experience a life changing experience as we partner with Pastor Guarin Rodriquez and build a house for a needy family in the Dominican. We still have 7 openings! If you want more information, simply let us know via email or Communication Card!
For those already committed to this mission trip, Jeff Wing needs your birthdate and your email. Jeff’s contact is email@example.com
You don’t want to miss this year’s Equip Conference! Scott Woodard from Raleigh, NC will be our keynote speaker. There will be seminars offered by Pastor Alex Williams, Pastor Dave & Beth Limmer, Marietta Wright, and our local team. Registration is now available on our website: gracefellowshipwy.com.
For kids Kindergarten – 5th grade. Register on the website:gracefellowshipwy.com
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– KREW (Children’s Church for K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –KREW (Children’s Church K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 –Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade)
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesdays Evenings 6:30 –7:45 @ Bomber Mtn Civic Center.
Flashpoint Youth If you would like to get text message notifications text “Flashpoint” to 307-370– 7203
- Women of Grace Gathering – every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30-7:45 Family Night @ Bomber Mtn.
- Thursday Mornings 8:10– Mom’s in Prayer International
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study