Nothing is as comforting as the very presence of God. John 14:16 (KJV) And I will pray to the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever. But it is a grave mistake to think that God gives us His presences simply to comfort us, encourage us or to make us comfortable. I am so thrilled about Experiencing the Presence Equip Conference, November 3-5, with Scott Woodard.
Scott will challenge us with the concept the Presence is not something we just bask in, it is the power of God that we carry and experience with us wherever we go.
In Scripture whenever the Lord said He would be with someone, it meant they had just been given an impossible assignment.
- God gave such a promise to Moses. (Check out Exodus 33)
- He promised Joshua His presence as He was calling him to take on the giants of the Promised Land.
- Gideon received that same promise as he fought the Midianites against impossible odds.
- Guess what. The church world received that same promise in the Great Commission of Matthew 28 where He calls His followers to make disciples of all nations.
God’s presence requires something from us. Usually, an invitation to do something we simply cannot do in our own strength. So not only be comforted in God’s presence; but know in the presence of God there will always be a challenge to step out of your comfort into deep trust!
See you this weekend and at Equip Experience the Presence
Our last Find Your People will be October 23.
We would love to see you there.
Update on Strengthen Our Hands Campaign
To date we have received Faith Promises of $1,831,165 and of that amount we have received $69,412.00. God is good and building His church.
Family Night Kick Off
@Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15
Menu: Chicken & Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Corn, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45
Adults: Pastor Rick will be teaching on “Unlocking Treasure in You”
Flashpoint (Middle School—High School): Will be studying the life and ministry of Jesus using clips from The Chosen.
Kindle Kids (Infants– 5th grade): Will be studying the early life of Jesus.
Casas por Cristo date change
Grace Fellowship is excited to announce we will be building a house in the Dominican Republic April 7-13 (Note the date change). This team of 15 will experience a life changing experience as we partner with Pastor Guarin Rodriquez and build a house for a needy family in the Dominican. If you want more information. simply let us know via email or Communication Card. Reserve your spot soon- they are going fast!
You don’t want to miss this year’s Equip Conference! Scott Woodard from Raleigh, NC will be our keynote speaker. There will be seminars offered by Pastor Alex Williams, Pastor Dave & Beth Limmer, Marietta Wright, and our local team. Registration is now available on our website: gracefellowshipwy.com.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– KREW (Children’s Church for K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –KREW (Children’s Church K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 –Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade)
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesdays Evenings 6:30 –7:45 @ Bomber Mtn Civic Center.
Flashpoint Youth If you would like to get text message notifications text “Flashpoint” to 307-370– 7203
- Women of Grace Gathering – every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30-7:45 Family Night @ Bomber Mtn.
- Thursday Mornings 8:10– Mom’s in Prayer International
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study