These are days to keep our eyes on Jesus and the prize set before us! Be reminded of Romans 8:37 We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” As we walk with and worship Christ, we are guaranteed spiritual victory. In Christ, we are spiritual champions.
Max Lucado gives an excellent illustration: Picture it this way. Imagine that you are an ice skater in a competition. You are in first place with one more round to go. If you perform well, the trophy is yours. You are nervous, anxious, and frightened. Then, only minutes before your performance your trainer rushes to you with the thrilling news, “You’ve already won! The judge tabulated the scores, and the person in second place can’t catch you. You are too far ahead.” Upon hearing that news, how will you feel? Exhilarated! And how will you skate? Timidly? Cautiously? Of course not! How about courageously and confidently? You bet you will. You will do your best because the prize is yours. You will skate like a champion because that is what you are!
This is the season of champions! As we step into all that God has for us it will be exhilarating because the victory has already been won. Which is why we can think from victory!
It is my privilege to grow along with a lot of fellow champions! People who are doing and want to do something great for God. The longer I am at Grace the more I realize that I am surrounded by emerging warriors, growing game-changers and developing champions!
It will be the privilege of the Elder Team to Ordain Stephanie Berglund to the ministry on June 11 at 5:30 PM. All of the Grace family is invited to be present at this wonderful time in the life of the church and in the life of Stephanie. Stephanie will be sharing from the Word on June 10 and 11 and the Pastor Paul will be sharing from the Word at the Ordination Service.
We are excited to welcome Rick and Joy Prince and Noah and Lilly. Rick will be coming to lead in the ministry area of Kingdom Development (discipleship).
Be in prayer for Rick and Joy Prince who are looking for a place to live in Buffalo.
We are also excited to announce that Sage Palser will be working as an intern this summer in our Worship Arts area.
Welcome both Sage and the Princes.
Strengthen Our Hands
We will be announcing the results of this phase of the Strengthen Our Hands campaign this next weekend. Understanding that this time may not be the best timing for everyone, the Strengthen Our Hands campaign will carry through in the next months so it is never too late to make your Faith Promise.
For more information on “Strengthen Our Hands” check out our website gracefellowshipwy.com/strengthen-our-hands/
Building Fund Update: Our present Building Fund balance is $1,423,275.92.It is fun to watch it grow!
@Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Chicken & Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Corn, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “A Fresh Understanding of Spiritual Warfare”
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Creation.
This will be our last Family Night for the Season.
Join us this weekend for Pastor Paul’s new series.
Saturday night @ 5:30 Sunday morning @ 9:30
Save the Dates
- Will & Bequests Seminar-June 10, 9:00 am @ Grace
- Father’s Day Ice Cream Social & yard games -June 18, 4:00 pm @ Cemetery Creek Campus.
- Community VBS – August 7-10
Grief Share is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Yu don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Meetings are on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm at Grace.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Women of Grace Bible Study meeting every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study