Every once in a while, after the teaching moment, there is a thought still hanging out there just wanting to be baked in the oven of more contemplation. This last weekend
I read Deuteronomy 8:18, “But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms His covenant, which He swore to your ancestors, as it is today.” In teaching I cited how God doesn’t just give wealth, He gives us the ability to produce wealth. Ok come with me into the kitchen and let’s unravel a thought together. I am going to toss it up, but I would welcome dialogue with you as I am still very much pondering it.
We know we are created in the image of God! Right? God is the creator! It is one of His main things! Right? If I am created in His image then I should expect that He would want to develop creative strengths within me as well. Maybe releasing these creative juices, an entrepreneurial spirit, is a very neglected part and underused part of our walk with God.
What if God wants to co-create with you? An idea? A plan? An invention? A business?
What was cool about the Garden of Eden wasn’t the absence of toil. What made it awesome was a partnership with a Creator who released all kinds of blessings, favor, and creative juices in our first parents.
Hmmmm….wondering if God wants to release a greater ability to be creative and entrepreneurial in each of us.
Let me know what your thoughts are! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strengthen Our Hands
For more information on “Strengthen Our Hands” check out our website gracefellowshipwy.com/strengthen-our-hands/
Building Fund Update: Our present Building Fund balance is $1,412,044.32.It is fun to watch it grow!
@Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “A Fresh Understanding of Spiritual Warfare”
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Creation.
May 17 will be our last Family Night for the Season.
Join us this weekend as we celebrate all the women at Grace. We will have a special speaker, Marlyce Gilbert. Each lady will receive a gift.
Save the Dates
- Will & Bequests Seminar-June 10, 9:00 am @ Grace
- Father’s Day Ice Cream Social & yard games -June 18, 4:00 pm @ Cemetery Creek Campus.
- Community VBS – August 7-10
Grief Share is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Yu don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Meetings are on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm at Grace.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Women of Grace Bible Study meeting every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study