I am so moved by the words of Hebrews 13:20-22: Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21 equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Wow, God wants to equip us with everything good for doing His will. He wants to equip us to see the future He has planned and the strength to please Him by walking into His plan. God speaks from the place of our future completion into the place of our present reality. We can live from the past into our present and be undone by prior circumstances, or we can live from the future into our present and discover our purpose and destiny.
When decisions on earth agree with the decisions of heaven powerful things occur. When we agree with who God says we are, we will walk in power, victory, and spiritual authority. On the other hand, if we do not agree to align ourselves with God’s view of us, we cannot generate enough faith to overcome our fear, doubts, and inferior self-image.
Today declare this verse over your life that God desires to “equip you with everything good” for doing His will.
I can’t wait to worship with you and share with the Grace family this weekend.
Strengthen Our Hands
We are excited to announce “Strengthen Our Hands” is coming April 22 through May 7. “Strengthen our Hands” is the next step toward relocation to make room for more friends and accomplish the purpose God is calling us to.
- May 6-7 Faith Promise Celebration weekend
Building Fund Update: Our present Building Fund balance is $1,412, 044.32 It is fun to watch it grow!
@Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Baked Beans, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “A Fresh Understanding of Spiritual Warfare”
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Creation.
Grief Share is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Yu don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Meetings are on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm at Grace.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Women of Grace Bible Study meeting every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study