Faith is not blind, it is visionary! What could happen if you began to imagine your future (our future together) according to His power that is at work within you. Check out 1 Corinthians 2:9 , However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—
Michelangelo said, “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high, and we miss it, it is that we aim too low and hit it.”
Steve Jobs said, “If you are working on something exciting that you care about, you don’t have to be pushed, the vision pulls you.”
Helen Keller said, “The most pathetic person is not the person who has no sight, but the person who has no vision.”
God has an amazing habit of helping His people reach the vision and calling that He has given us. Deuteronomy 28:3-6 says about the life we inherited through our walk with God: You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
The Holy Spirit is not living in us because He needs a place to live. He lives in us because He wants fellowship with us, and He desires to manifest the power of the Kingdom of heaven through us to accomplish more that we could ever imagine. He lives in us to help us to accomplish more through His power than we ever can in our own strength.
I look forward to seeing you this weekend and sharing about vision. Strengthen Our Hands Lord.
We want everyone to participate in this groundbreaking. So grab a shovel, spade, garden trowel…
We will be serving lunch at the property. (Pulled pork sandwiches!) Bring your lawn chair and enjoy some amazing fellowship.
Strengthen Our Hands
We are excited to announce “Strengthen Our Hands” is coming April 22 through May 7. “Strengthen our Hands” is the next step toward relocation to make room for more friends and accomplish the purpose God is calling us to.
- Pastor will introduce Strengthen Our Hands this weekend
- April 30, Everyone Grab a Shovel
- May 6-7 Faith Promise Celebration weekend
Building Fund Update: Our present Building Fund balance is $1,412, 044.32 It is fun to watch it grow!
@Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Taco/Burrito, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “A Fresh Understanding of Spiritual Warfare”
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Creation.
Grief Share is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Yu don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Meetings are on Tuesdays at 5:30 pm at Grace.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Women of Grace Bible Study meeting every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study