I watch many people who are needlessly striving for something more. In some cases, they have given up – assuming that there is no use, so they settle down for less than they want to be or less than they could be.
Watching a dog run in circles trying to chase his tail may be entertaining. Round and round he goes! The pup is trying to pursue something that he already has! In striving many Christians are chasing after what is already theirs. Instead of chasing after it, they need to step into it and believe that the Holy Spirit will activate it in their lives.
Check out 2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness.
Check out Ephesians 1! The Ephesians 1 passage lists 20 or more things that belong to every believer as a result of the cross.
Stop chasing your tail and ask Holy Spirit to activate everything in your life that was accomplished through Jesus on the cross. All the while being sure that our good, good Father longs to give you every spiritual gift and blessing!
I can’t wait to see you this Sunday and remember there are others in your life waiting for an invitation to drink from the living water.
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Teach Us to Pray”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Jesus’ death & resurrection.
Strengthen Our Hands
We are excited to announce “Strength Our Hands” is coming April 22 through May 7. “Strengthen our Hands” is the next step toward relocation to make room for more friends and accomplish the purpose God is calling us to.
Building Fund Update:
Our present Building Fund balance is $1,393,703.32. It is fun watching it grow!
Save the Dat
* No Family Night April 5
* Resurrection Weekend @ GF-
Good Friday Individual Communion
Worship Services- Saturday 5:30 pm & Sunday 9:30 am
Sunrise Service @ Grace Campus- 6:30 am
* Strengthen Our Hands- April 22-May 7
* Community VBS -August 7-10
Women of Grace Gathering
Mark your calendar for April 17 @ 6:30 pm in the Worship Center at Grace. The Women of Grace will be continuing a study called “Find Your People” by Jennie Allen. Here is the link to register: https://bit.ly/findyourpeople1
It hurts to lose someone.
Find help at Grief Share.
Grief Share is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Meetings will begin March 21, 5:30 pm at Grace. Call the church office (307-684-7511) to reserve your spot.
Missions Prayer Advance at Camp Bethel April 14-16
Hosted by our Missions Prayer Group
This is not a teaching retreat, but a time of listening to deepen the way to listen to what God is telling us. If this is something the Lord is calling you to, contact Margaret Smith @ 307-217-3622
Paintings with a Life-changing Story
Presented by Louise Anderson
March 24 @ 10:00 am
At the Onderdonk Hall, St Luke’s Episcopal
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Women of Grace Bible Study meeting every 3rd Monday @ 6:30- Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study
- Saturday mornings at 10:00-Draw the Circle-A 40-day Prayer Challenge by Mark Batterman. Meets at 535 S. Pinnacle Dr.