What have you forgotten along the way of your life? God wants to use the miracles and answered prayers of yesterday to nurture your hearts today. I’ve been thinking about this as a part of the Casas team headed to the Dominican Republic. If you have ever been on a mission trip before, remember how you came back – the sense of gratitude for how good we have it in this country, the fire in your spirit, and the hunger in your heart. Remember?
What if Paul had forgotten his Damascus Road experience? Did Zacchaeus remember the tree experience every time he walked by the tree? Wonder if Peter’s experience of walking on the water became a distant memory? Wonder if the dad at the wedding remembered that the best wine was served last from Jesus’ hand? Wonder if the guy who had the withered hand as he was picking something up that he used to not be able to do that?
What about little things, answered prayers, God’s perfect timing in a situation, or that deep sense of feeling and knowing you are forgiven? Take a minute today and remember.
Remembering will serve you well. It will nurture your soul and stir up your faith. The God who saved your bacon (okay bad metaphor) yesterday is the God Who will walk with you today!
And don’t forget, Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Teach Us to Pray”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Jesus’ death & resurrection.
Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour this Saturday night.
Save the Dates
* Dave Limmer speaking at GF – March 11 &12.
* Casas por Cristo Mission Trip – March 12-17
* Good Friday Community Service-Noon @ St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
* Resurrection Weekend @ GF-
Good Friday Individual Communion
Worship Services- Saturday 5:30pm & Sunday 9:30am
Sunrise Service @ Grace Campus-more info to come
* Community VBS -August 7-10
Women of Grace Gathering
Mark your calendar for March 20 @ 6:30 pm in the Worship Center at Grace. The Women of Grace will be starting a study called “Find Your People” by Jennie Allen. Here is the link to register: https://bit.ly/findyourpeople1
It hurts to lose someone.
Find help at Grief Share.
Grief Share is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Meetings will begin March 21, 5:30 pm at Grace. Call the church office (307-684-7511) to reserve your spot.
Missions Prayer Advance at Camp Bethel April 14-16
Hosted by our Missions Prayer Group
This is not a teaching retreat, but a time of listening to deepen the way to listen to what God is telling us. If this is something the Lord is calling you to, contact Margaret Smith @ 307-217-3622
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study
- Saturday mornings at 10:00-Draw the Circle-A 40-day Prayer Challenge by Mark Batterman. Meets at 535 S. Pinnacle Dr.