I want to brag on the people of Grace for a minute coming off of our Celebration of God’s Goodness. This will no doubt be an annual time when we come together to hear of the blessings of God on individual ministries. One could feel the passion of each presenter as they represented their individual ministry.
Several things impressed me:
The Scriptures that these leaders read regarding their ministry – each Scripture was apropos, distinct, and powerful.
The report of what God has done in just the last 10 months regarding relocation from Ronda Schlichting was so exciting. God is on the move.
Hearing what God is doing in the Helps Ministry with Marge Wojciechowski, in Missions with Robin Petty and her team, and in the Missions Prayer Group with Margaret Smith was awesome. As well as, the great activities of the Women’s Ministry as reported by Ellen Cordonier.
My favorite part was as Children’s Ministry Leaders, whether Kerri Chamberlain, Sandy Danielson, or Scott Berglund, hearing the babies and children call out for their attention as if to say, “I know them, they are my teacher!” I loved it. To hear the many great things happening in Children’s Ministry.
To hear the stories from Youth Group with Stephanie Berglund and Online Ministry with Jon Cordonier were moving and exciting. As well as Tom Oslund talking about the difference the fellowship over food makes. Thank you, Tom, Roxanne, and your team, for the delicious meals.
Every report built on the other to a crescendo of praise to our King. God is on the move.
Through the faithfulness of God’s people at Grace, we by faith approved this next year’s budget. Thank you, Lord, for the faithfulness of your people.
John Christian was re-elected to the Elder Team for another three years and Steve Miller will join the team for three years. Carl Danielson was honored after having served us for 25 years as an Elder. When you get a chance thank Carl for his ministry and take every opportunity to thank God for His goodness to us at Grace.
I felt a sense of spiritual maturity in the meeting. God is growing us up and God is growing us out. Yes, God is on the move and we get to be a part of it.
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Taco/Burritos, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Teach Us to Pray”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying the early ministry of Jesus.
Celebration of Life
A celebration of life for Nancy Crawford will be Saturday, March 4, 11:00 am at Grace Fellowship.
Save the Dates
*Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5 Contact Pastor Paul or Stephany Berglund if you are interested in baptism.
* Dave Limmer speaking at GF – March 11 &12.
* Casas por Cristo Mission Trip – March 12-17
* Community VBS -August 7-10
Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5
Contact Pastor Paul (307-684-7511) or Stephanie Berglund (307-887-5208) if you are interested in baptism.
Men in Prayer
There will be a Men’s Prayer Meeting Friday, March 3rd at 6:30 pm at Steve Miller’s house located at 60 N. Burritt Ave (approx. 1 block south of the church). We will be surrendering and seeking out the Lord during this time. All men are welcome to attend.
Women of Grace Gathering
Mark your calendar for March 20 @ 6:30 pm in the Worship Center at Grace. The Women of Grace will be starting a study called “Find Your People” by Jennie Allen. Details for registration coming soon.
We are so pleased to announce that Hamlin Wing has been chosen as a Casas por Cristo intern! Hamlin will be going to Juarez, Mexico in May to begin his assignment. Hamlin is seeking to raise $4000 in support. You can give online at: https://secure.givelively.org/donate/casas-por-cristo/hamlin-wing-s-summer-internship or mail your donation to: Casas por Cristo, PO Box 971070 El Paso, TX 79997 with HAMLIN WING in the memo. Make checks out to Casas por Cristo.
Be in prayer that God will use this internship in Hamlin’s life.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study
- Saturday mornings at 10:00-Draw the Circle-A 40-day Prayer Challenge by Mark Batterman. Meets at 535 S. Pinnacle Dr.