Churches often look for ways to show God’s love outside the walls of the church to draw others to Jesus. We might have a food drive for the local food pantry, a day of service for our community, or a free car wash. The apostle Paul commends these activities but reminds us that we should pay special attention to the Saints.
Galatians 6:10 says “Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” Sometimes with our families, it is easy to get lazy in telling or showing someone you love them because they already know, right? I don’t have to do something special to show them. Well, that isn’t true with our physical families and it isn’t true with our spiritual family. Paul said “as we have opportunity” so let’s look for every opportunity to show each other God’s love. Keep your spiritual eyes and ears open to ways God would have you show love to another. You never know when your small action will be the answer to someone’s prayer.
I’m excited to see you all this weekend for our Annual Celebration of God’s Goodness.
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:15:
Taco/Burritos, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Steve Miller will be studying “Teach Us to Pray”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying the early ministry of Jesus.
The Elders at Grace Fellowship are pleased to announce the schedule of events for our year-end business as a church:
¨ We will send out via mail year-end financial reports and projected budget and nominations of elders for the coming three years for your prayer and consideration. You may also pick up a copy in the foyer.
¨ For the convenience of the growing Grace family there will be an opportunity to vote over a two-week period, February 18-26. You will be able to vote either before or after services or during the week at the church office.
¨ The Elders will host a question-and-answer session on the evening of February 23 at 5:30 PM. Anyone with questions is welcome to call the church office to set an appointment to meet with the elders on that evening.
¨ God has been miraculously good to us at Grace and it seems fitting that the people of Grace should have a Celebration of His Goodness on February 26 at 5:30 PM. At this celebration, we will announce and install the new elders and share the results of the budget vote for 2023 and celebrate His goodness to us. A fellowship reception will follow.
Save the Dates
*Annual Celebration of God’s Goodness – This Sunday @ 5:30 pm
*Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5 Contact Pastor Paul or Stephany Berglund if you are interested in baptism.
* Dave Limmer speaking at GF – March 11 &12.
* Casas por Cristo Mission Trip – March 12-17
* Community VBS -August 7-10
Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5
Contact Pastor Paul (307-684-7511) or Stephanie Berglund (307-887-5208) if you are interested in baptism.
Men in Prayer
There will be a Men’s Prayer Meeting Friday, March 3rd at 6:30 pm at Steve Miller’s house located at 60 N. Burritt Ave (approx. 1 block south of the church). We will be surrendering and seeking out the Lord during this time. All men are welcome to attend.
We are so pleased to announce that Hamlin Wing has been chosen as a Casas por Cristo intern! Hamlin will be going to Juarez, Mexico in May to begin his assignment. Hamlin is seeking to raise $4000 in support. You can give online at: https://secure.givelively.org/donate/casas-por-cristo/hamlin-wing-s-summer-internship or mail your donation to: Casas por Cristo, PO Box 971070 El Paso, TX 79997 with HAMLIN WING in the memo. Make checks out to Casas por Cristo.
Be in prayer that God will use this internship in Hamlin’s life.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Mornings 9:00 – Coffee With Grace streaming live on Facebook and YouTube
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study
- Saturday mornings at 10:00-Draw the Circle-A 40-day Prayer Challenge by Mark Batterman. Meets at 535 S. Pinnacle Dr.