Psalm 85:6 Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?
I am writing this on Sunday afternoon before traveling to Japan. This weekend we talked about the revival that is happening on Asbury University Campus in Wilmore. It started with repentance, and confession then continued in worship and all classes have been dismissed due to the move of God. As of this writing, it has continued for 96 straight hours.
It is spreading to other places, just read this Revival glory is breaking out all over North America! Asbury Seminary in Kentucky, The Gate Charlotte, North Carolina, King’s Way in Birmingham, Alabama, Kingdom Life in Waterville, Maine, and now Bethel Austin, Texas.
Revival hit Bethel Austin this weekend, whole leadership team was on the floor not able to get up, the worship team was on the floor singing from the floor, glory, healing, and repentance broke out no one was able to preach.
Young Evan Roberts was the key to the revival in 1904 in Wales. God gave Evan 4 keys to revival:
- We must confess before God every sin in our past life that has not been confessed.
- We must remove anything that is doubtful in our lives.
- Total Surrender. We must say and do all that the Spirit tells us.
- Make a public confession of Christ.
Church, let’s start earnestly praying this move of God will come to Wyoming, to Buffalo, to Grace.
I love you all!
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:30:
Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Steve Miller will be studying “Teach Us to Pray”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying the early ministry of Jesus.
The Elders at Grace Fellowship are pleased to announce the schedule of events for our year-end business as a church:
¨ We will send out via mail year-end financial reports and projected budget and nominations of elders for the coming three years for your prayer and consideration. You may also pick up a copy in the foyer.
¨ For the convenience of the growing Grace family there will be an opportunity to vote over a two-week period, February 18-26. You will be able to vote either before or after services or during the week at the church office.
¨ The Elders will host a question-and-answer session on the evening of February 23 at 5:30 PM. Anyone with questions is welcome to call the church office to set an appointment to meet with the elders on that evening.
¨ God has been miraculously good to us at Grace and it seems fitting that the people of Grace should have a Celebration of His Goodness on February 26 at 5:30 PM. At this celebration, we will announce and install the new elders and share the results of the budget vote for 2023 and celebrate His goodness to us. A fellowship reception will follow.
Save the Dates
*Annual Celebration of God’s Goodness – February 26 @ 5:30 pm
*Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5 Contact Pastor Paul or Stephany Berglund if you are interested in baptism.
* Dave Limmer speaking at GF – March 11 &12.
* Casas por Cristo Mission Trip – March 12-17
* Community VBS -August 7-10
Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5
Contact Pastor Paul (307-684-7511) or Stephanie Berglund (307-887-5208) if you are interested in baptism.
Women of Grace
This year Women of Grace will be offering a variety of ways we can serve, grow and connect with other women – bible studies, events, and monthly gatherings.
To start the year you can join the study “Women Of The Bible“. Join us Thursday evenings at 5:30 pm at the church. Stop in and check it out.
We will be announcing more events so make sure you stay informed by checking out the Women of Grace page on the church website gracefellowshipwy.com
We are so pleased to announce that Hamlin Wing has been chosen as a Casas por Cristo intern! Hamlin will be going to Juarez, Mexico in May to begin his assignment. Hamlin is seeking to raise $4000 in support. Be in prayer that God will use this internship in Hamlin’s life.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study