We will never hear God’s voice clearly if we think about the answer He gives along with the many other options we think we should consider. If we operate like that we will end up confused and unable to hear God’s voice at all.
The person who hears from God regularly is the person determined that whatever it is they will obey. It maybe difficult, unexpected, or challenging but it has not been given to us for our consideration, it has been given to us for our obedience. An obedient heart always proceeds a hearing ear.
What is amazing about hearing God is when He tells us something to do it is always accompanied by the grace and the power (strength) to do it. Chris Tiegreen says sometimes we “second guess the answer until it has hardly any power left…God values your trust more than He values your understanding.”
I am excited to worship and celebrate the goodness of God this next weekend!
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:30:
Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Teach Us to Pray”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Daniel and learning how to stand up for what we believe.
The Elders at Grace Fellowship are pleased to announce the schedule of events for our year-end business as a church:
¨ We will send out via mail year-end financial reports and projected budget and nominations of elders for the coming three years for your prayer and consideration. You may also pick up a copy in the foyer.
¨ For the convenience of the growing Grace family there will be an opportunity to vote over a two-week period, February 18-26. You will be able to vote either before or after services or during the week at the church office.
¨ The Elders will host a question-and-answer session on the evening of February 21 at 5:30 PM. Anyone with questions is welcome to call the church office to set an appointment to meet with the elders on that evening.
¨ God has been miraculously good to us at Grace and it seems fitting that the people of Grace should have a Celebration of His Goodness on February 26 at 5:30 PM. At this celebration, we will announce and install the new elders and share the results of the budget vote for 2023 and celebrate His goodness to us. A fellowship reception will follow.
Save the Dates
* Tea@ the TA 10:00 am. February 11. Register NOW – seats are limited.
*Annual Celebration of God’s Goodness – February 26 @ 5:30 pm
*Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5 Contact Pastor Paul or Stephany Berglund if you are interested in baptism.
* Dave Limmer speaking at GF – March 11 &12.
* Casas por Cristo Mission Trip – March 12-17
Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5
Contact Pastor Paul (307-684-7511) or Stephanie Berglund (307-887-5208) if you are interested in baptism.
Women of Grace
This year Women of Grace will be offering a variety of ways we can serve, grow and connect with other women – bible studies, events, and monthly gatherings.
To start the year you can join the study “Women Of The Bible“. Join us Thursday evenings at 5:30 pm at the church. Stop in and check it out.
We will be announcing more events so make sure you stay informed by checking out the Women of Grace page on the church website gracefellowshipwy.com
We are so pleased to announce that Hamlin Wing has been chosen as a Casas por Cristo intern! Hamlin will be going to Juarez, Mexico in May to begin his assignment. Hamlin is seeking to raise $4000 in support. Be in prayer that God will use this internship in Hamlin’s life.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study
are there any womens daytime bible studies
There is a new one starting February 18, at 10:00 am at Anna Buckinham’s house ( 535 S. Pinnacle Dr.) They will be studying the book Draw the Circle-A 40 day Prayer Challenge.