This is a season of acceleration as the kingdom age progresses. What previously took years in the kingdom may now take months, and what took months may now take weeks, and weeks only days. All the while, He is seeking to build us into a generation that represents Him well. A generation that focuses on kingdom realities and opportunities, not the petty things of here and now.
As He builds us into a generation that represents Him well, understand that everything about you-your personality, your intellect, your physical body, your history is perfectly designed for obedience. Any disobedience violates design.
These will be days of both favor and trials, but know that God uses both favor and trials to make us more like Jesus. Where the winds of favor and trials drive me is determined by my choice of where I set my sail and rudder.
Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated kingdom.
See you this weekend.
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:30:
Chili, Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Chips, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Teach Us to Pray”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying Daniel and learning how to stand up for what we believe.
Financial Update Since the Matching Grant
- Our Building Fund balance is $1,360,709. Thank you for your faithfulness. A large portion of this has been invested in short-term CDs at Edward Jones Financials.
- The next steps for the Building Committee Team are working with the architects through design and development and then choosing a general contractor to fully determine the final cost. While we are presently about one-fourth of the way, building materials continue to drop in price.
- The Financial Team is working on grant writing to various groups in order to raise outside funding.
- Be praying at what point we as a church should launch the “Strengthen Our Hands” capital campaign.
It is so fun to see what an amazing God can do through ordinary and faithful people.
Save the Dates
* Tea@ the TA 10:00 am. February 11. Register NOW – seats are limited.
*Baptism Weekend March 4 & 5 Contact Pastor Paul or Stephany Berglund if you are interested in baptism.
* Dave Limmer speaking at GF – March 11 &12.
* Casas por Cristo Mission Trip – March 12-17
Women of Grace
This year Women of Grace will be offering a variety of ways we can serve, grow and connect with other women – bible studies, events, and monthly gatherings.
To start the year you can join the study “Women Of The Bible“. The study starts this Thursday, January 19th at 5:30 pm at the church. Stop in and check it out.
Register NOW for the 2nd Annual Tea @ The TA on Saturday, February 11th at 10 am.
We will be announcing more events so make sure you stay informed by checking out the Women of Grace page on the church website gracefellowshipwy.com
Partnering With Grace
We are offering two classes: February 4, @ 3:45, or February 5, @ 11:00 (pick one). These classes are designed to help you understand the history of Grace and where God is taking us. Partner with us in the powerful movement of God. You are here for a time such as this. Contact the church office to register.
We are Better Together
There are small groups available for everyone
- Saturday Evenings 5:30– Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Saturday Evenings 5:30- Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Children’s Church (K-5th grade)
- Sunday Mornings 9:30 –Nursery (Infants to five yrs.)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 Kindle Kids (Infants –5th grade).
Flashpoint Youth Ministry
Wednesday Evenings 6:30-7:45 @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center (Middle School & High School Youth)
- Wednesday Mornings 8:00 -Mom’s in Prayer International
- Wednesday Evenings 5:30 –6:30 Family Night Meal @ Bomber Mtn followed by small groups from 6:30-7:45
- Thursdays at Noon-Missions Prayer
- Thursday Evenings 5:30-7:00 Ladies Bible Study