Exodus 7:1-2 says, Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country.
Unless Moses saw himself as God did, he would not have the courage to stand before Pharaoh, let alone be a vessel of signs and wonders in the presence of such a hard heart that Pharaoh had.
When we face incredible opposition we must be living from a place above fear and anxiety. So if Moses hadn’t agreed and aligned himself with God’s view of him He wouldn’t have generated enough faith to overcome his fear.
When God reveals to us his purpose and plan for our lives, we do not receive the plan first in our minds, we receive it first in our hearts. We receive it in our spirit so that faith can explode into our conscious thinking. If we received revelation first in our minds, we would think we had to understand it fully in order to believe and it would stymie and die right there. (We do not need to fully understand something in order to believe). We receive it in our spirit so that faith can be stirred in our minds. To see what God sees in you, your mind has to stop bullying your heart.
Can’t wait to share with you things Holy Spirit is downloading in me, I’ll see you this weekend.
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:30:
Chicken & Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Corn, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Receiving a Double Portion”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be discovering how God works behind the scenes in our lives.
Our Building Committee and Elder Team continue to work with our Architect Dale Buckingham (you might remember Dale who led worship at Equip 2021) to design a building that will help take Grace into the future on the new property.
- Our current Building Fund balance is $579,918.18. Thanks for your continued generosity, every little bit makes a difference.
- We are looking toward a campaign in March 2023 entitled “Strengthen Our Hands to Build. We trust God to help us both within and outside of Grace to see what God can do as He Strengthens Our Hands.
- Our goal is to have a Ground Breaking service in October 2023.
- Fun fact: Since we started this process building costs have dropped $65 per square foot.
Time Change for Worship Service
Sunday Worship Services will begin at 9:30 am
Save the Date
- GF Family Thanksgiving Dinner-November 20, 4:00 pm @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center. Bring a dish to share.
- No Family Night on November 23
- Family Christmas Eve Services– December 24, 4:00 & 5:30. No Service December 25.
GF Family Thanksgiving Dinner
Join us on November 20, at Bomber Mountain Civic Center for a potluck meal. Grace is providing the turkeys, drinks, and table settings. Bring a dish to share.
We also need a team to help set up at Bomber Mountain that Sunday after church.
Did Your Address Change?
GF bookkeepers are asking anyone that has changed their mailing address since January 1, of this year to let the church know. This will make getting your tax info to you more efficient.
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 5:30 pm– 7:00 pm
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 9:30 am-11:00 am
Kindle Kids for children infants through 5th grade 6:30-7:45 pm at Grace Fellowship
Flashpoint Youth for Middle School & High School Students
Youth group at Bomber Mount Civic Center 6:30-7:45 pm
Adult Small Groups
Mom’s in Prayer International 8:00 or after school drop off @ Grace
Family Night @ Bomber Mtn Civic Center | Meal 5:30-6:30 | Small Groups 6:30-7:45
Prayer for Missions in the Prayer Room @ GF 12:00 pm-1:00 pm