Wow, what an amazing Equip. I am still processing many of the truths we heard from Peter and Ruth Xu. Tortured for their faith, yet I don’t know that I have been met with such spiritual kindness and tenderness. I am digging into my own life out of the spirit of forgiveness that I not only heard about but saw.
Reading from Francis Frangipane this morning, Francis says, “I am not saying we shouldn’t cry out against evil. However, at some point, we must recognize there is more to our destiny than judging sin in other people. God is looking for the perfection of mercy within us; “mercy triumphs over judgment” (James 2:13). Francis adds, “We must learn to view life not with the graceless mind of a faultfinder but with the compassionate mind of the Redeemer.
Excited to see you and worship with you this weekend.
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:30:
Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Nachos, Salad Bar, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Receiving a Double Portion”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying aspects of worship.
Our Building Committee and Elder Team continue to work with our Architect Dale Buckingham (you might remember Dale who led worship at Equip 2021) to design a building that will help take Grace into the future on the new property.
- Our current Building Fund balance is $578,165.Thanks for your continued generosity, every little bit makes a difference.
- We are looking toward a campaign in March 2023 entitled “Strengthen Our Hands to Build. We trust God to help us both within and outside of Grace to see what God can do as He Strengthens Our Hands.
- Our goal is to have a Ground Breaking service in October 2023.
- Fun fact: Since we started this process building costs have dropped $65 per square foot.
Time Change for Worship Service
Sunday Worship Services will begin at 9:30 am
Save the Date
- Greif Share: Surviving the Holidays- November 15, call the church office to reserve your spot.
- GF Family Thanksgiving Dinner-November 20, 4:00 pm @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center. Bring a dish to share.
- Family Christmas Eve Services– December 24, 4:00 & 5:30. No Service December 25.
GF Family Thanksgiving Dinner
Join us on November 20, at Bomber Mountain Civic Center for a potluck meal. Grace is providing the turkeys, drinks, and table settings. A signup sheet for side dishes is available at the Information Center. We also need a team to help set up at Bomber Mountain that Sunday after church.
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 5:30pm– 7:00pm
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 9:00am–10:30am
Kindle Kids for children infants through 5th grade 6:30-7:45 pm at Grace Fellowship
Flashpoint Youth for Middle School & High School Students
Youth group at Bomber Mount Civic Center 6:30-7:45 pm
Adult Small Groups
Family Night @ Bomber Mtn Civic Center | Meal 5:30-6:30 | Small Groups 6:30-7:45
Prayer for Missions in the Prayer Room @ GF 12:00pm–1:00pm