Each Equip we have had has been life-changing. They have all been different and somewhat unique. As the registrations continue to come in this morning, I was asking myself the question. “How can I get the most out of Equip?”
As I prayed about this question, I kept hearing the words, “Springs of Living Water.” Jeremiah 17:13 says of Israel, they have forsaken the “Lord the spring of living water.” Last year someone described Equip as “trying to drink from a fire hose.” Prayers have been prayed, speakers are being prepared and registrations are continuing to come in so get ready to drink deeply from springs of living water.
So how can I be prepared for Equip?
- Ask God to prepare your heart!
- Pray that God will minister living water through each speaker.
- Pray that the weather will not be an issue.
- Invite a friend, the evening rallies and Sunday morning at 9:30 are open to everyone without registration.
- Come early, wearing a smile and a spirit of expectation!
Come prepared to drink from the Spring!
Wednesdays @Bomber Mtn. Civic Center
Meal served from 5:30-6:30:
Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Salad Bar, Nachos, Dessert
Small groups for everyone 6:30-7:45:
- Adults w/ Pastor Paul will be studying “Receiving a Double Portion”.
- Flashpoint Youth (Middle School & High School) will be studying “Who’s Who in the Bible”.
- Kindle Kids (infants-5th grade) will be studying aspects of worship.
Our Building Fund continues to grow $578,165.98 . Thank you for your generosity and thank you, Lord, for blessing each of us with Your goodness.
Time Change for Worship Service
Beginning November 6
Sunday Worship Services will begin at 9:30 am
Save the Date
- Equip-Open Heavens–November 4-6 with Peter Xu and Marietta Wright. All Services will be at Bomber Mountain Civic Center this weekend.
- Equip Afterglow– November 6, 4:00 pm @ Grace Campus (Corner of Main St. & Cemetery Rd)
- Greif Share: Surviving the Holidays- November 15, call the church office to reserve your spot.
- GF Family Thanksgiving Dinner-November 20, 4:00 pm @ Bomber Mtn. Civic Center. Bring a dish to share.
- Family Christmas Eve Services– December 24, 4:00 & 5:30. No Service December 25.
Join us Sunday @ 4:00 pm for a time of fellowship around the fire at the Grace Campus (corner of Main St. and Cemetery Rd).
Register NOW for…
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 5:30pm– 7:00pm
Children’s Church @ Grace Fellowship 9:00am–10:30am
Kindle Kids for children infants through 5th grade 6:30-7:45 pm at Grace Fellowship
Flashpoint Youth for Middle School & High School Students
Youth group at Bomber Mount Civic Center 6:30-7:45 pm
Adult Small Groups
Family Night @ Bomber Mtn Civic Center | Meal 5:30-6:30 | Small Groups 6:30-7:45
Prayer for Missions in the Prayer Room @ GF 12:00pm–1:00pm