Years ago I heard the greatest management principle in the world. I do not know who wrote it, but here it is:
Find the 1% you agree upon and give it 100% of your effort!
During the time of divisiveness all around us here is something we can agree on and we should give it 100% of our effort.
People Need Jesus!
2021 Upcoming Events
- Women of Grace – Grace-Full Connections event – February 6, 10am to 12pm
- Guest Speaker, Dave Limmer – February 6 & 7
- Good Friday Open Communion – April 2
- Easter Weekend – April 3 & 4
- Equip Harvest – April 16 & 17
- Mother’s day will be a BIG deal at GF
- Equip Conference – November 5, 6, & 7
February 28 @ 4pm
This is our annual time for members at GF to vote regarding our annual budget and elect 2 elders to serve on the Elder Board for the next 3 years.
If you would like more information or you are interested in membership, contact Pastor Paul @ 307-621-0194
@ Bomber Mountain Civic Center
Meal at 5:30 to 5:15
Menu for this week – Smoked Brisket Frech Dip with Cole Slaw, Baked Beans and Dessert.
Small groups for all ages: 6:30 – 7:45